Sunday, September 2, 2012

Unevitable as Gravity

Sixth time
is more than a lonly rhyme
                                                                                                                Now
tell my heart I'm fine
though I see that line
                                                                                                              behind
I said it before
there will be nothing more
                                                                                                                    me
as I fall I fret
I will live to regret
                                                                                                                  again.
All of me will be broken
and lifes precious token
                                                                                                                      All
I say I'm on guard
my defenses are hard
                                                                                                                     love
here my heart lies
here my soul cries
                                                                                                                    failed.
hope bloomed
because a chance was assumed
                                                                                                                    Again
what love I poured
was only ignored
                                                                                                                     easily
and here I go, here I fall
knowing I will never stand tall
                                                                                                                   slipping
happiness sought
but never caught
                                                                                                                          for
and here it is before me
never was I free
                                                                                                                             a
gravity, taking me still
my heart again will
                                                                                                                        crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment